Totally "In-Like"
I am dating.
We are very much "in like."
What can I tell you? He makes me feel good about myself. He is kind of shy - but opens up when he gets to know you. He is kind. He is gentle. He is very patient. He "puts up" with my chatter - I talk a mile a minute about the every day things in life. His eyes smile when he does. He is so good to me - something I am not very used too.
He is learning I lose my keys all the time,that I am a worrier, a reader, a wannabe writer of children's books, my love for ice cream, and most things chocolate. I have learned he appreciates the simple things in life, loves movies and television, steak and baked potato every time, he like me does not like Chinese food, and unlike me he doesn't like Mexican food and he tells me he is going to get me "the clapper" so I can find my lost keys.
This past Friday before our date - he brought me flowers. I joked "Does this mean we are a couple now?" His response, "I was calling you my girl after our second date." He talked most of the night - and the wall around my heart cracked considerably.
I cried on the way into work today - not sad tears -but happy tears. I wasn't ready for this - not expecting - not even wanting it. But it is happening. I feel out of control.
1 comment:
((((((((brm)))))))))) :) just hugs.......
X
Post a Comment