Friday, June 30, 2017

Yes I know.... Horrible

Yes, I know I am horrible!  It has almost been a year since  I last posted.  I just tried the app on my phone and I have to pay to publish, well no.  I guess I can write and then login later on computer to publish.  Seems like a lot of trouble to me. 

Quick updates:

Mom is still with us - bed ridden, but here.

Sam graduated high school, still plans to join the military - working on weight.  He met with recruiter yesterday.  He is working in the factory where I work, he may change jobs to a higher paying job.

Tori is fine - she is close to completing year one of full duty with PD.  She has a few classes she needs to take to finish school and obtain her degree.  We disagree on a few things - I wish she would listen to wisdom...if not that...experience. 

Steve is doing okay. Working hard. Very hard.  Still in unsafe neighborhoods.  I wish he could find a position on one property.

Steven Jr - is still very sick with mental and addiction issues.  We tried having police pick him up - but somehow he talked his way out of it. They would have kept him three days.  That would have given us time to obtain guardianship. 

Brandon - He is Colorado.  Doing fine.  He lost is job at Petco, but has found another.

Davin and Jordan - Are doing good.  Seem  happy. 

Eliza - beautiful, sweet, funny - we have yet to be able to travel to Colorado, they came here in January. 

Work - Well, we are in peak season. 


I am going to work on  posting with pics.  Wow, I had promised myself to keep this updated for my kids and grandkids so they would know my heart.

I will do better.

No comments: