Last Sunday our washer and dishwasher went out. We are focusing on the washer first. It costs $14 to wash clothes at the laundromat. Stephanie has been most helpful in taking moms stuff to her house to wash. Tori and Sam have friends who have allowed them to wash a little. But laundry is never ending. At the laundromat I feel like I'm at the Duggar's house
Mom is assisting today.
The long line of machines. No wonder Rent/a/Center makes a killing. We hope to buy a washer this week.
1 comment:
When I was a little girl and it was raining outside. Momma would have to take the clothes to the laundry mat because we didn't have a dryer. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world to do that! Haha! Hope your appliances get all squared away really soon. One year, our washer, dryer and phone all died the same day! We couldn't help but laugh (to keep from crying!).
Post a Comment