It has been a real rough week for mom. I hate Alzheimer's - to have two parents that have suffered from it...it is hard..I am sure harder for them....but I still hate it.
The other night - Mom wanted to spend the night...I went and picked her up. She forgot her pajama pants - so I loaned her a pair of Tori's. My mom is real skinny....but she looked so funny in the hot pink money pj pants her pink flowered night gown. We had a good laugh....she danced around the house.
She thinks every day is Sunday...except for when it is Sunday...then she thinks it is Tuesday.
We went to lunch yesterday - she ate a Hamburger Steak with Gravy and baked potato plus a salad...she really enjoyed it. Then we went to the store.
She came over again today....we went to the store again. Man that woman goes through the groceries.
2 comments:
Oh I so wish I could have seen your mom in those pj pants! I love you!
DC
We have to love memaw!
Post a Comment