Well, heck. I am still sick. Pneumonia - to date I have had 15 shots, breathing treaments, and am the owner of an inhaler. I haven't slept in two nights because of coughing and such. Last night I gave up at 1:30 - got up and ironed. At least that is done.
We have taken a huge financial hit. I am worried about bills and Christmas. And I just don't feel good. I have no sick days left.
Ex-hubby totally behind (4 months-well three because when he lost his job we told him don't worry about Sept - now he is working two jobs) on child support...will have to take legal action - geesh I don't want to. I keep willing the mailman to bring a check that covers it. It is the last thing I want to do - I am dreading it - I hate hate controversy. I like to blend. The very fleshly part of me wants to keep the kids from going up to where he is (the plan is the day after Christmas - they really don't want to go - and we are picking them up earlier than usual - because they want to come home)- but that is not right. We just wanted to see some effort - I told him just to mail $25 a week until he could get caught up - that would cover haircuts and school stuff, you know? But if I go to child support services I am going to ask for also his part in regard to health insurance. I pray a check arrives today.
I am going to quit whining now....we have much to be thankful for.
In other news.....
Tori turned 18...we got her a camera and went shopping Sunday for a dress for "Oscar Night" (senior awards). She is doing well in school.
Sam is doing good in school also. He is growing up.
Steve is on vacation this week. He is just hanging out at the house. He went to dr with me yesterday.
Mom is still mom...wearing me out she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment