Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Since I last wrote...

My daughter has turned 17. Happy Birthday Tori - I love you and I am very proud of you.

Sam has decided he likes a girl - his main reason - she comes up his nose and he don't like girls taller than him.

Thanksgiving was nice. Busy. But nice.

House is decorated for Christmas - I plan to write about our "topless" Christmas tree here real soon. Very funny - though it didn't seem so at the time. Ha!

Just about through with Christmas shopping - I do have a bit left. I am ever so thankful for my "side" job of bookkeeping -because that is what paid for Christmas.

It is cold, wet and windy here in Tennessee. We are wimps. It is going to be down in the 20's tonight. UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

Christmas Cards - I have got to get them done. I love Christmas Cards.

Work is always busy.

No comments: