A few quick updates.....
How I spent my 40th birthday. In the hospital! I was having super bad chest pains. Turned out to be super bad acid reflux and very low low potassium. All the other tests came back okay. I was so scared and ever so depressed.
___________________________________________________________________
Kids have adjusted to school. They seem to be doing okay. Progress reports will tell a lot.
Tori has been getting a lot of hours at work and Sam is playing soccer.
___________________________________________________________________
I am having a hard time working on Saturdays - it is very depressing leaving my family here week after week. I don't know how to handle it or if I can hold out much longer doing it-yes I know I have to work - and I am grateful for the job - I have to work into a positive attitude every week. Then I feel guilty for not being positive. What a cycle!
__________________________________________________________________
My friend, Diane, is facing surgery soon. Love ya girl!
_________________________________________________________________
I am having moments of depression. Nothing I haven't faced before. But it is overwhelming at times.
__________________________________________________________________
Steve and I will officially be "together" for two years this next week. We started dating on Sept 8 2007. He will also be 4 years from 50 this week (46). I tease him about it.
__________________________________________________________________
I need to clean house! And I am off to do so right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment