Monday, June 22, 2009




Okay okay... I've been gone a while.

(And I promise I will circle around and catch up on my friends musings and thoughts too!)

Images to share....




I thought this was funny......

Items found in my son's pocket before washing.... and I put up or threw a few things away before snapping a picture. What do you see? Bandaids, trouble cam pieces, eraser, legos, broken crayon, nerfgun bullets, gi joe weapons, sticker card, and spider ring. What is missing? Charger for DS, keychain, and sucker.








Tori's first paycheck.




She got her license and my heart stopped beating...will it ever start?





Images from Sam's Birthday Party....he turned 11....it seems just like yesterday he was 3 with curly hair....


It was a water gun party..and it was drizzling...everyone was soaked..Sam is in on the bottom row in the middle.








We got him a cell phone...this was his reaction....






I just liked this picture.....
(That is a boy with a watergun behind him by the way)




No comments: