Snapshots....
One reason I love this time of year....my favorite cookie.
Find you a Girl Scout and buy a box today.
(Steve picked me up a box!)
Tori and her friend, Peyton, won first place in a presentation/speech contest on Thursday. Their first time ever competing! They are going to state! I am a very proud mom! We all are excited.

We had strange weather this week..one day it was 72 degrees - the next - well, you will see in the pictures below.
A contrast in seasons in our back yard.....
We received about a foot of snow in our neighborhood when it was all said and done. That is a lot for this area!
Pictures of Tori and Sam having fun.

2 comments:
Congrats to your girl :)
Now, I always thought that them girl scout biscuits that get bought over there were actually handmade by all the girlscouts in the area and sold door to door by them in little plastic bags tied with ribbons......
dammit, they are just mass produced...... well bugger that LOL
x
It is a good thing they are mass produced or I would never buy them...I am about as borderline germaphobic as you can get.
Post a Comment