Open House....
Steve and I went to open house last night at the high school with Tori. We walked her schedule - there was tardy bell and everything. (we were not tardy one time - thank you very much!) We sat in the classroom - Steve tried to cheat by looking over my shoulder. Ha ha!
We met each teacher and heard their goals and expectations. I am glad we went. The school was full of parents, an encouraging sight to teachers and staff I am sure. I also signed up to review my daughter's grades online (she didn't like that very much!)
We will go to Sam's open house next week and we will see what it is like to be a 4th grader - don't know If I can fit in a 4th grader's desk.
1 comment:
Don't be fooled by how nice the teachers acted when you were there. They usually feel free to act a lot meaner when they're the only adult in the room.
Post a Comment