APPRECIATIVE
I am ever so appreciative of our home. God continues to bless us and give us so much.
This past week - we received via a friend of Steve's dad - a dining room set. Last week when we got the call "I know you don't have a dining room set yet, I know this fellow that says you can have his old set" We figured it wouldn't look that great-because who gets rid of anything good - but hey we were going to take it - because we didn't have one-and it would be nice to have a place for people to sit. Well, let me tell you - it looks great! (Two of the chairs were still in plastic) I am so proud of it. What a blessing! It it is just the right size - as if it were made for the room. I was able to put a red flower arrangement on the table.
From Steve's family we inherited about a 60 year old solid cherry bedroom suite - it is gorgeous! Tori, from her great-grandmother was given a solid walnut bedroom suite - it looks great!
(I think we have moved furniture every weekend since we have been married - I think we are through now!)
God continues to give us so much. It is so nice having your little corner of the world - a place to call you own - a place to call home.
(I will post pictures soon!)
1 comment:
You have every right to be proud - you desperately earned the home. BTW - your home is very beautiful and full of love - I could feel it Saturday night.
Post a Comment