Sharing my thoughts and observations.......just in case you were wondering.
OMG I didnt realise it was Friday........I can feel the love from here........ Ive followed you both from the beginning.... like some insane stalker lol...Im sending you both all my love as you start this new chapter in your lives, it just seems so right, so perfect.... so meant to be....Embrace it all with love and kindness and respect..... Im beaming huge smiles for you both hear AND for the children......(((((((((((Becky Steve))))))) much much love....... oxo
Post a Comment
1 comment:
OMG I didnt realise it was Friday........
I can feel the love from here........ Ive followed you both from the beginning.... like some insane stalker lol...
Im sending you both all my love as you start this new chapter in your lives, it just seems so right, so perfect.... so meant to be....
Embrace it all with love and kindness and respect.....
Im beaming huge smiles for you both hear AND for the children......
(((((((((((Becky Steve))))))) much much love....... oxo
Post a Comment