The search continues...
I visited three more stores and two pawn shops (there is some really neat stuff in pawn shops-do you know someone somewhere actually pawned a Swifter Jet Mop?) today for a copy of When Harry Met Sally. I refuse to give up.
Only one employee of the above understood my need to watch this movie, she even looked in the back-and took my number to call me if she found it. I am sure we will become best friends.
I am sure she doesn't know what she is getting herself into.
(But I have watched movies all day as planned-Nell, Steel Magnolia's, and others!-and get this I slept to almost 10:00 this morning!)
3 comments:
*Hiding me DVD copy of When Harry Met Sally* and quickly shoving the Video copy in the dresser :)..... nah I DONT lend stuff out ya know LOL
x
Oh, why not. I will just drive right over and pick it up.
I will drive, becuase there is no way I am flying over an ocean.
:)
Have ya had a butchers on amazon? :) - we have www.play.com over here that beats amazon :) cos they dont charge those mental postage charges.. actually they charge nuffin for posting.....
x
Post a Comment